TUONG THI TU KHUYEN
Vu Thu district, Thai Binh province, Vietnam
Year of birth: 1987. Hometown: Thai Binh, Vietnam.
- Bachelor of Water Supply and Drainage Engineering,
Hanoi Architectural University, Hanoi, Vietnam. Graduation on June 2010.
March 2015 – on going Freelancer – Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- A remittance business Vietnam – Philippines.
- Helping business people who want to open/do businesses in Vietnam: interpret, research, connect.
March 2014 – Feb 2015 Freelancer – Manila, Philippines
- Tutoring Vietnamese & Interpreting & translating & Voice recording for trial advertisements.
2013 – 2014 Vietnamese instructor and validator – Asian Center for Foreign Languages, Manila, Philippines (part time)
11/2012 – 03/2014 Power Market Researcher – Industrial Information Resource Inc, Manila, Philippines.
Contact with managers of power projects and plants in Vietnam to research, analyst what is going on in various aspects, include but not limited to technology, equipment, business opportunity.
07/2010 – 10/2012 Water Supply & Drainage and Environmental Engineer – Informatics Commerce Technology Company, Ha Noi, Viet Nam. (http://ictco.vn)
- The Mekong Delta Water Supply Program
- Project on the 2nd Office of Hanoi University of Pharmacy at Bac Ninh Province
- Expansion and Upgrade of the Quang Ngai Water Treatment Plant (Quang Ngai province) for an Additional Unit Capacity of 25,000 m3/day
- For translating/interpreting experiences:
Mr. Lawrence Tang – Urban management specialist – The World Bank
Pro & Con:
- Making phone calls to people to just wish them have a great Sunday.
- Selling bottled water at Ben Thanh market area
- Hosting travelers on Couchsurfing. Staying with hosts, include male hosts via Couchsurfing and Expat blog.
- Email Hotel Saleh in Angeles city, Philippines about their incorrect written Russian.
- Meeting with owner of Pho Bac in the Philippines to tell her about incorrect written Vietnamese.
- Resign from a job in Hanoi, Vietnam on Oct 2012, losing around 1500 USD to go to the Philippines with 75 USD.
The Mekong Delta Water Supply Program
- Review hydraulic analysis model, environment impact assessment reports, feasibility study report of 4 projects with total capacity of 65,700 m3/day.
- Provide support for international and local experts in report writing, review technology lines, water supply network drawings and water loss control technical assistance activities.
- Asset current GIS system and/or as-built drawings storage status of water companies.
- Create documents “Propose parameters application GIS for Water Supply Network”, “MapInfo User Guide”.
Meeting at An Giang province – Mekong Delta Water Supply Program
Project on the 2nd Office of Hanoi University of Pharmacy at Bac Ninh Province
- Make environment impact assessment report, implement Sociological survey activity.
Expansion and Upgrade of the Quang Ngai Water Treatment Plant (Quang Ngai province) for an Additional Unit Capacity of 25,000 m3/day
- Write an initial environmental examination report to meet requirements of ADB.
- Conduct surveys with 24 ward people’s committees and train for around 100 heads of communes to interview households and record information on questionnaires.
- Organize meetings between water supply company, local authority, households about environment and compensation issues.
- Maintain the Company’s website (ictco.vn): serve as the Webmaster, posting and updating by both English and Vietnamese.
- For engineering experiences:
Mr. Do Manh Ha – Water Specialist – Artelia Viet Nam.
Contact me if you need Mr. Ha’s email address for verification.
VIETNAMESE TEACHING EXPERIENCE
To be updated.
WORKING WITH BUSINESS PROFILE
You may read here.