Here is my professional profile, you can call it CV/resume.
I post it here for someone to refer in case you want to hire me to work with you.
I’m focusing in helping people who want to open businesses in Vietnam now, so my CV/resume below focus in my experience in that field.
TUONG THI TU KHUYEN
Thao Dien ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Bachelor of Water Supply and Drainage Engineering,
Hanoi Architectural University, Hanoi, Vietnam. Graduation on June 2010.
March 2015 – on going Freelancer – Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- A remittance business Vietnam – Philippines.
- Helping business people who want to open/do businesses in Vietnam: interpret, research, connect.
March 2014 – Feb 2015 Freelancer – Manila, Philippines
- Tutoring Vietnamese & Interpreting & translating & Voice recording for trial advertisements.
2013 – 2014 Vietnamese instructor and validator – Asian Center for Foreign Languages, Manila, Philippines (part time)
11/2012 – 03/2014 Power Market Researcher – Industrial Information Resource Inc, Manila, Philippines.
07/2010 – 10/2012 Water Supply & Drainage and Environmental Engineer – Informatics Commerce Technology Company, Ha Noi, Viet Nam. (http://ictco.vn)
- The Mekong Delta Water Supply Program
- Project on the 2nd Office of Hanoi University of Pharmacy at Bac Ninh Province
- Expansion and Upgrade of the Quang Ngai Water Treatment Plant (Quang Ngai province) for an Additional Unit Capacity of 25,000 m3/day
Details of business assistance March 2015 – ongoing:
When you start up a business in Vietnam, you need to
facilitating lots of things,
meet lots of people,
do lots of research.
It would be easier if you have a local to support you on this.
To translate, interpret, arrange travel to visit, contacting with local governments,
do some basic research and design for your report.
I can work with you on this.
My first client here was an American (Nepalese by blood):
I translated his ppt file to Vietnamese, went with him to Vung Tau to conduct (translate and facilitate) a two-day workshop about leadership and management training.
Continue work with him sometimes in HCMc.
My second client was an Israeli – American:
I drafted for them a basic drawing on AutoCad for their planning factory site.
I went with them to Nha Trang and Da Lat for almost one week to find the source of supply,
visited local government office to get contact and info.
Went to local places to meet local people to find the raw materials.
I created a project idea picture for them to put into their report.
(The report is for them to look for investor(s) ).
My third client was an American who want to open an art-related entertainment business.
I helped him to work on business license, find a place to print his business card.
My fourth client was an Israeli who want to open a service for babies.
I collected all info about kids, babies – related services in HCMc,
arrange a car for rent, then we went to visit all those places to get experience & ideas.
I also helped him to find an apartment for rent, motorbike for rent.
Connect him with people who can help him in the business, who can be his staff.
Help him to find shipping company, finding a business place for rent for his store.
Help him to find a business plan writer.
My fifth client is a US-based Filipino company. They want to expand their waste water treatment business. I helped them to go to a factory in an industrial park to collect information and data about the waste water facilities and quality there.
My sixth client is a French. He wants to open an agricultural farm in Vietnam to produce their own products. I help him to research on land rental price. I’ve found a Professor in a University who have experience and have done lots of research in this field to connect to him.
From my research: if your company is 100% foreign own company, you CAN’T buy/own a land in Vietnam, you only can RENT a land, which either: (1) belong to Vietnam government; (2) belong to Vietnamese who live abroad; (3) belong to another foreign company (they rent a land but don’t use or have vacancy).
Pro & Con:
- Hosting travelers on Couchsurfing for free.
- Helping people to find accommodation for free.
- Email Hotel Saleh in Angeles city, Philippines about their incorrect written Russian.
- Meeting with owner of Pho Bac in the Philippines to tell her about incorrect written Vietnamese.
- Resign from a job in Hanoi, Vietnam on Oct 2012, losing around 1500 USD to go to the Philippines with 75 USD.